#TicketTuesday The Prince of Egypt
| By Nicky Sweetland
It’s Ticket Tuesday! This week we are giving you the chance to win a pair of tickets to see The Prince of Egypt. All you need to do to enter is make sure you’re a member of our mailing list, or join here.
For an extra entry, simply follow us on Twitter and share the post and/or tag a friend in the comment on Instagram. Good luck!
The winner will be announced on Wednesday 17 November 2021.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter is London Theatre Direct
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. Route to entry for the competition is via our website by joining the mailing list. An extra entrée will be allocated if the posts are shared on Twitter or Instagram.
4. Closing date for entry will be at Midnight on the day of the competition. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are stated in the website post
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
9. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the London Theatre Direct.
10. The winner will be notified within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing email@example.com
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to London Theatre Direct and not to any other party.
18. Please note that prize tickets are subject to availability and are valid for a Monday to Friday performance until 24 December 2021. The date and time of attendance are not confirmed until a booking reference number has been received. Transport and accommodation not included.
19. The Prince Of Egypt is suitable for a general audience but is not recommended for children under 7. Children under 5 cannot be admitted. Children aged 15 or under must be accompanied by an adult. All patrons, irrespective of age, must have a ticket. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.